Mynx d’Meanor’s Burlesque Boot Camp presents a fun and sexy striptease workshop to stimulate your Saturday!
Undress with Finesse Striptease Workshop
An informal salon where we explore various ways to peel with appeal… From silly to sensual, we’ll incorporate classic burlesque techniques and learn different ways to take it off for stage or bedroom performance.
This is the perfect way for beginners to get a little taste of the tease in a fun and safe, women-only environment. Led by Mynx d’Meanor.
Open to women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds, 18 years and up. No dance experience necessary!
DATE/TIME: Saturday, March 7, 2009. 2PM – 3PM
LOCATION: Dancing Unlimited – 4569 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92116 (between Madison and Monroe Avenues in North Park)
COST: Only $10! (That’s cheaper than a movie ticket or a pair of stockings!) Fishnet Follies performers get ½ off.
Reserve your spot today! Email email@example.com for more information and to secure your space.
What to expect:
- We’ll start with some basic Burlesque Boot Camp calisthenics—stretches and warm-up exercises, basic walking and posing drills.
- Then we’ll dive into the nitty-gritty—taking it off! We’ll work on timing, musicality and characterization while incorporating some basic techniques in burlesque performance.
- After class, we can even move the sexy girly party to cool down with a cocktail at one of the local bars within blocks of the studio. Why not?
What to wear/bring:
- Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and sexy. I recommend pretty lingerie or undergarment sets, stockings and sexy (but non-hurty) heels for the daring. Otherwise, form-fitting clothes like tank tops and yoga pants will do just fine.
- Bring outer layer costumes to work with—whether it’s an overcoat, business suit, evening gown, Betty Crocker apron… you get the idea.
- There are dressing rooms available in the studio to change out of your street clothes before the salon starts.
Visit HTTP://MYNXDMEANOR.COM/CLASSES for more information.
NOTE: There will be no nudity in this class. Students should only strip according to their comfort level. Pasties will be available for sale for those who would like to give them a try.